let's work together.
Need someone to put a little creative touch on whatever you are working on?? I can help! From logos and branding to invitations and stationary to photography and calligraphy, I would love to hear your vision and work with you on making it come to life!
A little bit about my creative process...
1. LETS BE FRIENDS I want to get to know you! Let's talk about what you are passionate about and where you want to go with your project. We can nail down a timeline and a set of deliverables and get the show on the road!
2. CONCEPT Coming up with a concept is quite possibly my favorite part about design. I want to listen to your hopes and dreams for the project and then create a strong system of ideas to represent the identity of your company or to best communicate your voice.
3. IMAGERY + DESIGN Whether hand drawing, illustration, photography or simply words, I will take the concept and your ideas to produce a tangible visual. I will deliver 2-3 directions and then meet with you to discuss the next steps.
4. FINE TUNE After narrowing down the design, we will walk through 2 rounds of revisions that will allow us to flesh out all the details and make the design the best it can be.
5. PRODUCT Whether a logo, a book design, a website, or a batch of edited photos, I will deliver your product on time and with all of the bells and whistles!
6. DON'T BE A STRANGER! Now that we are friends, I am happy to continue working with you on further projects and to be your creative mind when yours runs out of energy!
Thanks for checking out this little piece of who I am.
With that being said, I am graduate of the University of Florida with a BFA in Graphic Design. And while I love everything about design, I believe that my other passions and experiences greatly inform the way I think and create.
I love adventure. Whether hiking in the mountains of Tennessee, running a half-marathon, or exploring a new coffee shop, I love finding new and unique places to experience creativity and culture in as many ways possible.
I love people. The relationships in my life have greatly influenced who I am as a person, designer and friend. I have found that my community through family, school, camp, and work have been some of the biggest encouragements throughout my life.
I love creativity. I think every person was created to create, and it's exciting to see the innovations and ideas that come from each individual. Creativity makes life fun! Whether through doodling, hand-lettering, pouring latte art, taking and editing photos, or designing a logo, I get energy from making new things.
I grew up with a perspective of creativity that said, “you either have it or you don’t.” But as I’ve explored art and design in both academic environments and daily life, I’ve come to understand that creativity is a part of every person that is waiting to be tapped into. I am a lover of adventure, new experiences, and facing a challenge. I seek to find meaning in the things I create and I hope to experience and inspire joy through my work.
As a designer, I’ve formed a style that is clean, simple, and minimal. My designs usually include some form of hand-made quality, whether through calligraphy, watercolor, or pencil sketches. I love combining physical qualities of art and daily life with digital design to emphasize the connection between working with my hands and letting that work inspire my designs.
My goal as a designer is to create designs that bring meaning to my creativity and inspire others to do the same. I hope to convey a message that the viewer can feel and draw beauty out of the ordinary.